Golden Blood Pack
Hello and welcome to The Golden Bloods. We are a wolf role play site for all level of role players. You do not have to have a wolf quest account to join and if you don't please post a bio on the bio section or pm me, your admin HiddenFaith. Thank you and hope you enjoy the site!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Golden Blood Pack
Hello and welcome to The Golden Bloods. We are a wolf role play site for all level of role players. You do not have to have a wolf quest account to join and if you don't please post a bio on the bio section or pm me, your admin HiddenFaith. Thank you and hope you enjoy the site!
Golden Blood Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Wow Guys...
Star Treck  - Page 6 EmptySat Jan 20, 2018 10:51 pm by Me

» The New Echo's Bio
Star Treck  - Page 6 EmptyThu Jan 18, 2018 6:31 am by Echo Dreamer

» Steven Universe? Let's pitch some ideas
Star Treck  - Page 6 EmptyMon Nov 21, 2016 9:33 pm by Me

» MIGHT AS WELL
Star Treck  - Page 6 EmptyMon Nov 21, 2016 8:28 pm by Me

» Dfx Audio Enhancer 11.015 Key Free Download
Star Treck  - Page 6 EmptyTue Dec 01, 2015 9:53 pm by Me

» Long-arse hiatus much?
Star Treck  - Page 6 EmptySat Oct 10, 2015 5:16 pm by Me

» Breathing New Life
Star Treck  - Page 6 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 8:03 pm by Me

» Rebirth on Poilim
Star Treck  - Page 6 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 7:56 pm by Me

» Alternative City
Star Treck  - Page 6 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 7:53 pm by Me

Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 63 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 11:04 am
Visitor Counter
Web Counter
Web Counter

Star Treck

3 posters

Page 6 of 21 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 13 ... 21  Next

Go down

Star Treck  - Page 6 Empty Re: Star Treck

Post  HiddenFaith Sun Mar 18, 2012 1:43 am

"NO I TOLD YOU TO STAY RIGHT THERE! YOU CANNOT GET UP AND MOVE SIR! OK let me help you into the bathroom miss." Phlox was like a bi-polar squirrel on coffee switching from stern to kinda and compassionate. He looked at T'Pol and instead of asking for assistance he turned to an ensign.

T'Pol held onto her mother's hand, not caring if she could get whatever was effecting her. "T'Les..." She whispered and saw just how difficult it was for her to breathe.
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Gaara愛 Sun Mar 18, 2012 1:52 am

Spock watched as the sick bay cleared and it was just a few left. It was late and he was running everywhere. Without thinking he fell asleep on the side of his mother's bed.

With all the strength she had, Amanda stroked her son's hair.

Falti sat in a corrner and watched as Spock slept, T'Pol comforted and Phlox nighted the worst infected.
Gaara愛
Gaara愛

http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/memberlist.php?mode=viewpro

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Sun Mar 18, 2012 2:10 am

T'Pol kept a tight grip on her mother's hand. She was whispering sweet songs in Vulcan. When her mother placed her hand on her cheek, T'Pol shuddered at how icy cold it was. "Mother..." She whispered, not wanting to speak loudly in the sickbay filled with coughing and sleeping people. She felt a tear well in her eyes. "Mother..." She whispered, seeing the gaze of someone falling into the embrace of death upon her mother's face. "Mother...." T'Pol grew a bit louder, her heart wrenching right there in front of them all. No privacy to shed the emotions in without the discrimination of the assembled Vulcans. She couldn't fight it very long though. "Mother... Please mother no!"
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Gaara愛 Sun Mar 18, 2012 2:14 am

Spovk woke to T'Pol's singing. It was so sweet. It reminded him of his childhood when his father would sing to him. When she started to speak he got up, and walked over. He saw that she was dead. He grabbed T'Pol and took her out so she could let herself go. "I'm sorry," he choked out.
Gaara愛
Gaara愛

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Sun Mar 18, 2012 2:27 am

T'Pol looked at him and then it all just... broke free. She was crying, her body shaking with great spasm and the tears wouldn't stop. Her eyes were red and puffy in about a half minute and she punched her fist against the metal wall in fury. "NO!" She yelled and then rubbed her knuckles in pain. She sat down, leaning against the wall and just sobbed, whispering over and over again what her mother had taught her to control herself. None of it was working. "Mother... Why... WHY!" She looked at Spock and then hid her face in shame.
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Gaara愛 Sun Mar 18, 2012 2:34 am

Spock sat against the wall and rubbed her back. That's what his mother did when he was sad. He showed sympathy for her and let a tear fall. He quickly wiped it away. "I'm so sorry T'Pol. I just got the message from mother. I should have been faster," he kept rubbing her back up wnd down, in circles.
Gaara愛
Gaara愛

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Sun Mar 18, 2012 9:10 am

T'Pol looked at him, her brown eyes were strained and red. The tears were beginning to fall silently. She looked at his understanding face and curled her arms around her legs. "I'm sorry..." She said, her back was slightly arched at his touch on her back. T'Pol remained silent for a few moments before she looked at him. She had to admit gratitude, and then had to say, "I appreciate you doing this for me." She said, and gave him a smile. He'd already seen her emotions pour out, might as well show him a nicer side. She felt her body grow warm where his hand went and shivered once or twice. She closed her eyes and focused on calming down. But she couldn't do it right, her thoughts were all on her mother and him. T'Pol opened her eyes, they were dark with mixed emotions. "Why are you here, helping me calm down. When your mother is in there?" She had to ask him.
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Gaara愛 Sun Mar 18, 2012 2:22 pm

Spock took his hand away. "I came because you needed someone to help you. I know that my mother is in there, but I chose to help you." He took a deep breath. "Just because I chose my Vulcan side to fallow doesn't mean that I can't show my Human side." He stood up and looked through the window. He saw his mother, hardly moving. He walked in. "Mother," he started as her eyes fluttered closed. He bowed his head and took deep breaths.
Gaara愛
Gaara愛

Back to top Go down

Post  Me Sun Mar 18, 2012 7:07 pm

The man from engineering found T'pol. "Finally! Found ya! Ummmmmm... Some people have been complaining about the Hollow Deck malfunctioning..." he began then noticed the look on her face. He went on. "And music, something about music... And... Stuff... Ermmm... Should I come back later?"
Me
Me

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Sun Mar 18, 2012 7:21 pm

T'Pol watched him go with sad eyes. At the ensign's arrival she shrouded her face. "Please, there is bound to be someone more suited for that situation." She said and got up to go to Spock. He had just helped her, she had to help him. T'Pol found little strength in her legs to stand, but managed to walk into sick bay. She saw Phlox had covered her mother's body with a body bag and suppressed the feelings some what. She grabbed his hand and squeezed it lightly. "Meet me in my quarters in a half hour." She whispered into his ear and then walked away.
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Gaara愛 Sun Mar 18, 2012 7:34 pm

Spock stood straighter. He kissed his mother's forehead and put her right arm across her body. He wished her luck in the next life in Vulcan and walked out fifteen minutes after T'Pol. He got to his room in five minutes and had five more to calm himself. He sat and looked up as his father, Sakek, walked in. "Spock, logic won't solve everything," he bluntly said, "You may try but it won't work. This is one emotion you must control yourself." He walked out. He left to the cafeteria and grabbed a glass of Vulcan wine. After his drink he left to T'Pol's room.
Gaara愛
Gaara愛

Back to top Go down

Post  Me Sun Mar 18, 2012 7:43 pm

The ensign sighed, and tried to find someone else...

Kiamsc saw the people weren't leaving and frowned. She wondered if the computer could understand whales. She tried to say "Computer end simulation" in the whale language but it didn't work. "I'll have to make something to scare them..." she thought, and swam behind a large rock. She became a giant octopus and swam towards the entrance. The people gathered there immediately left and the door closed. She quickly turned human and yelled "COMPUTER! END SIMULATION!" the beautiful scene vanished, and Kiamsc dropped through the floor into a hallway just below.
Me
Me

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Sun Mar 18, 2012 8:21 pm

The science officer's room was dark, only candles lit and there was two mats set up. She was sitting on one on the right, and dressed in a formal Vulcan outfit. She was breathing slowly and calmly, two cups of tea were set up on a wooden platter.
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Gaara愛 Sun Mar 18, 2012 8:33 pm

Spock stopped outside the door. He took a deep breath a stepped closer so the alarm would go off.
Gaara愛
Gaara愛

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Sun Mar 18, 2012 8:40 pm

"Come in." She said, the first time she had spoken without her voice cracking in an hour. She got out of the meditative position she had been in and looked at the door. She wasn't hiding at the moment, not suppressing her emotions. She had come up with something, and was afraid and excited by it. If he were to disagree it shouldn't cause anything to problematic among them.
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Gaara愛 Sun Mar 18, 2012 8:56 pm

Spock stepped in and stopped. "Should I go get mine?" he asked and cocked his head to the right a bit. He lifted his right eyebrow too. He dared not take a step farther for he felt that the Star Fleet uniform was not formal enough.
Gaara愛
Gaara愛

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Sun Mar 18, 2012 8:58 pm

She laughed lightly. "Only if you wish." She said and smiled lightly at him. Her brown eyes twinkled for a moment and then she looked at the mat on her left. She took a deep breath, frowning and having her face away from him, as she thought of her mother and his mother.
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Gaara愛 Sun Mar 18, 2012 9:44 pm

Spock nodded and left. He ran down the hallways and to the elevator. He ran to his room and changed. He ran back and entered once more. "I'm sorry," he said as he sat next to her on his knees, "I did not want to disgrace the acient art."
Gaara愛
Gaara愛

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Sun Mar 18, 2012 10:16 pm

She smiled lightly again then shifted how she sat to a more meditative position. "I hope you do not mind." She said, and looked at him with an anxious hint on her face. "I simply thought that seeing that you have helped me with my mother's... passing... That it would be fair for me to help you."
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Gaara愛 Sun Mar 18, 2012 10:48 pm

Spock kept silent. "It was nesacary," he looked down.
Gaara愛
Gaara愛

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Sun Mar 18, 2012 11:00 pm

She shook her head. "Not entirely. You did more then most would have need of." She said, remembering the ensigns that had come by after he had gone into sickbay. "And I know I've known you for a little of time, I can tell that to truly know you would take time, and i want to learn to know you. I want to be... open with you. Your human part allows you to feel so much easier. I want to be like that around you. But to do that, I would need to be a good friend of you. Let me help with your grieving because I can already see that you are fighting it. Just like I am."
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Me Sun Mar 18, 2012 11:34 pm

Kiamsc strolled through the ship. Literally. Strolled THROUGH the ship. Right through walls. She was invisible though, invisible and bored! 'So much I can't do! I SO should have impersonated a higher ranking officer!' she thought.
Me
Me

Back to top Go down

Post  Gaara愛 Mon Mar 19, 2012 1:04 am

Spock looked up. "There is no need for that," he was momentarily stunned, "Logicly you could just say what you feel to yourself. It works with most Vulcans." He adjusted himself. "Just because I'm half Human doesn't mean that I understand better." He held his hands in his lap. He wanted to tell her but didn't want to at the same time. He knew he could trust her.

Falti walked to a empty room. It held Star fleet trainies. One stood out in particular. He was working on improving the weapons on the ship. "Cadet," she called and he stood.

"Tuvoc, sir," he replied.

"What are you doing?"

"Updating weaponry sir, I'm advanced in tatical."
Gaara愛
Gaara愛

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Mon Mar 19, 2012 5:00 pm

She nodded her head slightly. "I know, but were both going through a tough time now. I simply thought that it would be more logical for us to get things said without risking insanity from talking to ourselves Besides, it seems I have some opinions on hybrids to revise." She said, T'Pol couldn't find the right words to say what she meant or wanted to mean. She sighed. "I'm sorry. This isn't a strong suit of mine."
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Gaara愛 Mon Mar 19, 2012 6:29 pm

Spock nodded in understanding. "I was born on 2230 in Shi'Kahr. My mother was Human, and father was Vulcan...." he continued on about school.
Gaara愛
Gaara愛

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 21 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 13 ... 21  Next