Golden Blood Pack
Hello and welcome to The Golden Bloods. We are a wolf role play site for all level of role players. You do not have to have a wolf quest account to join and if you don't please post a bio on the bio section or pm me, your admin HiddenFaith. Thank you and hope you enjoy the site!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Golden Blood Pack
Hello and welcome to The Golden Bloods. We are a wolf role play site for all level of role players. You do not have to have a wolf quest account to join and if you don't please post a bio on the bio section or pm me, your admin HiddenFaith. Thank you and hope you enjoy the site!
Golden Blood Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Wow Guys...
Star Treck  - Page 9 EmptySat Jan 20, 2018 10:51 pm by Me

» The New Echo's Bio
Star Treck  - Page 9 EmptyThu Jan 18, 2018 6:31 am by Echo Dreamer

» Steven Universe? Let's pitch some ideas
Star Treck  - Page 9 EmptyMon Nov 21, 2016 9:33 pm by Me

» MIGHT AS WELL
Star Treck  - Page 9 EmptyMon Nov 21, 2016 8:28 pm by Me

» Dfx Audio Enhancer 11.015 Key Free Download
Star Treck  - Page 9 EmptyTue Dec 01, 2015 9:53 pm by Me

» Long-arse hiatus much?
Star Treck  - Page 9 EmptySat Oct 10, 2015 5:16 pm by Me

» Breathing New Life
Star Treck  - Page 9 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 8:03 pm by Me

» Rebirth on Poilim
Star Treck  - Page 9 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 7:56 pm by Me

» Alternative City
Star Treck  - Page 9 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 7:53 pm by Me

Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 63 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 11:04 am
Visitor Counter
Web Counter
Web Counter

Star Treck

3 posters

Page 9 of 21 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 15 ... 21  Next

Go down

Star Treck  - Page 9 Empty Re: Star Treck

Post  HiddenFaith Thu Apr 05, 2012 3:34 am

"Oh I need one of you..." Phlox said and walked back to the spider containment unit. "Odd... I don't remember you being in there." He said looking at the new form of Kiamsc. He opened the container and pulled her out while wearing gloves.
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Me Thu Apr 05, 2012 3:37 am

Kiamsc felt herself being lifted up. She was overjoyed. 'Now I can change form! Now I can get outta here!' she thought. She became a grey and white fox, and hopped out of the doctor's arms. She ran to the door, but it wouldn't open. She growled, her vocal cords still only as loud as a spider. She didn't care. The door wouldn't open! She head-butted it, and it still didn't open.
Me
Me

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Thu Apr 05, 2012 3:43 am

Phlox stood there in shock for a moment, and then shook his head. "What?!" He stumbled, he was getting distracted from his important work but this was. Well the spider became a fox! He ran to the fox and picked her up. "What are you!?" He was intrigued.
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Me Thu Apr 05, 2012 3:47 am

Kiamsc turned her vocal cords back up, and yipped. She didn't want to seem to intelligent... At least this was better than running around pretending to be a boring old ensign. Maybe she could trick someone into thinking a new species had been found or something... She turned into a polar bear cub, immediately growing quite a bit heavier. She hoped he'd drop her... She wanted to explore the room a bit...
Me
Me

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Thu Apr 05, 2012 3:50 am

Instantly when she changed Phlox had to let go. He dropped her on the ground and panted once or twice. "Ensign, take her to the decon chamber five." He said, and the ensign began to try to coax Kiasmc into following him. "I have to get back to work." Phlox said and walked back to his station.
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Me Thu Apr 05, 2012 3:54 am

'How does he know- Ah! He's a doctor! Of course he'd know my gender!' she thought. Kiamsc grunted, and ran across the room. Her claws clicking loudly. She bellowed playfully, and ran from the ensign who chased her. When they passed the door, it opened and she ran out and to the chamber Phlox had told the ensign to take her.
Me
Me

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Thu Apr 05, 2012 4:06 am

The ensign quickly shut the door and sat back to watch her.

HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Me Thu Apr 05, 2012 4:18 am

She sat down, and stared at the ensign, wondering what he would do if she changed again. She became a squid to creep him out, then a kitten.
Me
Me

Back to top Go down

Post  Gaara愛 Fri Apr 06, 2012 12:15 am

Spock was over with T'Pol. He was looking at her plans for the container. He fixed some of the equasions and stood up. "Looks good. We can get started soon," he looked at her. He walked out and to the turbolift.
Gaara愛
Gaara愛

http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/memberlist.php?mode=viewpro

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Fri Apr 06, 2012 11:59 am

T'Pol grabbed one or two data pads, the others were to be brought by an ensign later. She caught up to him and turned to him. "Where do you want to work?" She asked him, waiting for his response before she pushed the turbolift button. It was different being so close to him. Last time it was strictly work and a bit of interest. Now, her whole body was racked with a desire that shocked her. T'Pol pushed down such feelings, have to stay focused... she thought to herself. Externally she took a very, very deep breath.
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Gaara愛 Fri Apr 06, 2012 7:59 pm

"We will work in the engineering dock," he blinked and waited for her response back. He felt a strange connection to T'Pol. He wondered if he and her would have to participate in the acient Vulcan ritual.
Gaara愛
Gaara愛

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Sat Apr 07, 2012 12:11 am

T'Pol quickly agreed, "That's a logical decision." She pressed the button and the turbolift reared to life and began to make its way down to the engineering dock a couple levels down. As hard as she tried, T'Pol couldn't stop thinking about Spock. His eyes, physical features, that sheer attraction she felt towards him with for no reason she could understand. The fire when their skins touched, and the way every time they touched she felt shocks of electrical tension running through her body from where he had touched her. She felt a strange desire grab his cut body and plant a hungry kiss on his lips. Hard as she tried to fight it down, that instinctive lust, she failed and it soon became physical. Her hands grew moist and she turned to look at him with a quick flash of hunger in her eyes.
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Gaara愛 Sat Apr 07, 2012 12:22 am

Spock felt a slow deepening thought flow throught the room. He looked out of his perifial vision at T'Pol's body. Everything was in proportion. He saw T'Pol turn and her eyes deep with a lothing. He faced her and searched for that same feeling he had.
Gaara愛
Gaara愛

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Sat Apr 07, 2012 12:38 am

T'Pol shuddered, closing her eyes and turning away from him. Her fists clenched, and teeth gritted, fighting down the fire building in her body as she felt his gaze on her. The turbolift suddenly stopped, but the doors wouldn't open. Shock crossed her face, T'Pol turned to Spock with a sheer moment of frantic emotion. "For anyone using the turbolifts at this time," A voice on the intercom came across. "Were experiencing some slight difficulties, and they have stopped. Don't worry, you'll be out soon." The voice cut off and T'Pol sighed, she had been hoping to get into open air, and where she wasn't so close to Spock. Crap...
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Gaara愛 Sat Apr 07, 2012 12:45 am

Spock sighed and mumbled in Vulcan. He pulled down on his shirt. "Well lets hope Phlox can last without the container for an hour," there was a hint of anger to his voice. He leaned against the wall and closed his eyes.
Gaara愛
Gaara愛

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Sat Apr 07, 2012 12:50 am

T'Pol copied his motion of leaning against the wall, and closed her eyes again. Its not helping.... All she saw was Spock, his attractive features, his intellect... the way he looking in standard Starfleet uniform, and undergarments- T'Pol opened her eyes to stop those improper thoughts. They were of near equal rank, but that didn't make it right! They were comrades, shipmates... Stuck on a ship with turbolift glitches for probably years... She cursed in Vulcan only to realize she had said it aloud. Her head snapped up and she stared at Spock.
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Gaara愛 Sat Apr 07, 2012 12:58 am

Spock snapped his head towards T'Pol. He had never heard such things from her. " You ok? Your profanity does not suggest so."
Gaara愛
Gaara愛

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Sat Apr 07, 2012 1:08 am

It took T'Pol a moment to think before she responded. Embarrassment boiled up and she bit her bottom lip. Sheepishly, she looked down, trying to avoid his face. Her legs crossed, one hand crossing her body to hold her other arm, she conveyed a rather obvious look of anxiety. She tried to fight it back, but it was already to late. "I-I-" She stammered in her own confusion. Should I tell him about the Trellium-D? No, he would condone it, hate you for it, don't tell him... But then he might not think me a loose cannon Vulcan with no control of her emotions! But then again.... Her interior battle was ragging behind her eyes.
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Gaara愛 Sat Apr 07, 2012 1:13 am

Spock got up and took a step towards her. He placed a hand on her shoulder. "Speak your mind T'Pol," he softly spoke. He moved his hand from her shoulder to her chin and moved it so she was looking him in the eyes.
Gaara愛
Gaara愛

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Sat Apr 07, 2012 1:24 am

T'Pol melted.
First the fire was on her shoulder, spreading warmth into her chest and arms. But then her chin, and her head was on fire. She shuddered under his gaze, and knew that while he held her there, looking into her eyes, she would do whatever he wanted.
She opened her mouth to speak, but she just couldn't make the words. She really wanted to tell him, feeling that she could trust him with one of her greatest secrets when the time they'd spent together was just so short. T'Pol closed her mouth, and looked down, taking a few breaths to calm herself. You're not on your fricking Pon Far so stop this behavior right now! She internally kicked herself.
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Gaara愛 Sat Apr 07, 2012 1:30 am

Spock stepped back. "It will be a few hours to a day for them to fix it," he fixed himself. He knew that from practice at the academy.
Gaara愛
Gaara愛

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Sat Apr 07, 2012 1:32 am

Dismay crossed her face, "What? To nearly a whole day!" She exclaimed, and slid down the wall to sit on the cold floor. She leaned her head back to rest it against the wall but had moved to fast. BONK! T'Pol's head had a nicely sized bump forming on it. "Owww...." She muttered, pain on her face as her skull throbbed. Reaching up to rub it, T'Pol began to inspect her 'little' bump.
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Gaara愛 Sat Apr 07, 2012 1:40 am

"A day," he repeated. He sat down and closed his eyes. He rested on the opposire wall from T'Pol. His knees were at his chest slightly. He wasoutin a few minutes but not hard.
Gaara愛
Gaara愛

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Sat Apr 07, 2012 1:46 am

T'Pol watched him sleep for a moment or two. With him out maybe I can figure things out without those eyes of his watching me... The throbbing in her head subsided after a little while and she observed how cute he looked when he slept. Running a hand through her short brown hair, she started to think.
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Gaara愛 Sat Apr 07, 2012 1:50 am

Spock moved so he was lying on the floor more than sitting. He was exausted. His arms were plaved over his abdomen and his legs were straight. He drempt of Vulcan as a child and how he accelled.
Gaara愛
Gaara愛

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 21 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 15 ... 21  Next