Golden Blood Pack
Hello and welcome to The Golden Bloods. We are a wolf role play site for all level of role players. You do not have to have a wolf quest account to join and if you don't please post a bio on the bio section or pm me, your admin HiddenFaith. Thank you and hope you enjoy the site!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Golden Blood Pack
Hello and welcome to The Golden Bloods. We are a wolf role play site for all level of role players. You do not have to have a wolf quest account to join and if you don't please post a bio on the bio section or pm me, your admin HiddenFaith. Thank you and hope you enjoy the site!
Golden Blood Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Wow Guys...
Summer Den - Page 20 EmptySat Jan 20, 2018 10:51 pm by Me

» The New Echo's Bio
Summer Den - Page 20 EmptyThu Jan 18, 2018 6:31 am by Echo Dreamer

» Steven Universe? Let's pitch some ideas
Summer Den - Page 20 EmptyMon Nov 21, 2016 9:33 pm by Me

» MIGHT AS WELL
Summer Den - Page 20 EmptyMon Nov 21, 2016 8:28 pm by Me

» Dfx Audio Enhancer 11.015 Key Free Download
Summer Den - Page 20 EmptyTue Dec 01, 2015 9:53 pm by Me

» Long-arse hiatus much?
Summer Den - Page 20 EmptySat Oct 10, 2015 5:16 pm by Me

» Breathing New Life
Summer Den - Page 20 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 8:03 pm by Me

» Rebirth on Poilim
Summer Den - Page 20 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 7:56 pm by Me

» Alternative City
Summer Den - Page 20 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 7:53 pm by Me

Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 63 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 11:04 am
Visitor Counter
Web Counter
Web Counter

Summer Den

+9
Larmyne
SIN
Lunar
Me
Gaarać„›
Lightning
HiddenFaith
Nyles
Artemis
13 posters

Page 20 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Go down

Summer Den - Page 20 Empty Re: Summer Den

Post  Me Tue Dec 06, 2011 7:57 pm

"Spiders can be poisonus... Sometimes deadly... Spider bites should be immediatley reported to a healer and fixed... Reduce the redness and swelling using cold water, snow, or ice... Crushed basil will temporarily stop itching... Honey could help... " Holo mumbled to herself. then saw Ayalila staring in shock at her "What? I'm just thinking of ways to fix it!" she said and looked back at her foot.
Me
Me

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Tue Dec 06, 2011 8:00 pm

Khora stared at Holo. "Uh, all I knew was how they can be dangerous... How the heck did you know the other stuff?" Khora exclaimed, not expecting that from the odd pup.
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lunar Tue Dec 06, 2011 8:02 pm

Lunar was surprised that her sister knew all of that. She teased, "Who would have guess that my sister was so smart."
Lunar
Lunar

http://www.meez.com/samiambigmac

Back to top Go down

Post  Me Tue Dec 06, 2011 8:03 pm

"IS IT REALLY SUCH A SURPRISE!?! CAN A WOLF NOT KNOW HOW TO HEAL HER WOUNDS!?!" she barked loudly and stormed out of the den with a kind of limp because of all the bites on her front left paw. "Teen angst..." Ayalilla said quietly to Khora "Some get it, some don't it usually makes 'em very emotional. She'll get over it soon."
Me
Me

Back to top Go down

Post  Lunar Tue Dec 06, 2011 8:06 pm

Lunar shrugged and watched Holo walk out of the den. She knew better than to go running after someone that wasn't in a good mood at the moment.
Lunar
Lunar

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Tue Dec 06, 2011 8:07 pm

Khora laughed a bit. "I don't understand her most of the time." Khora then licked her belly some more.
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Me Tue Dec 06, 2011 8:08 pm

A few hours later Holo came back and the redness and swelling seemed to have gone down. "Told you she'd be back." Ayalilla said and Ginger slipped away to investigate the pup by Erebus.
Me
Me

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Tue Dec 06, 2011 8:16 pm

Erebus wagged his tail at Ginger. "Hello there little one. Do you know how to hunt? I could teach you." He offered to her, blue eyes gleaming with a plan.
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Me Tue Dec 06, 2011 8:28 pm

Ginger looked sideways at him and cocked her head. She yipped and scooted closer to the white pup, sniffing curiously at her. Soon Ginger's brothers and sister came to join her in investigating the new pup.
Me
Me

Back to top Go down

Post  Lunar Tue Dec 13, 2011 7:06 am

Lunar turned her attention back to Raffiel. She started licking his fur as if to be grooming him. No more distractions.. She ordered to herself in her bundle of thought. Just Raffiel. He is the one who needs you right now. No more distractions.
Lunar
Lunar

Back to top Go down

Post  Me Tue Dec 13, 2011 7:19 pm

Aspen left the little mob of his brothers and sister, he couldn't stand that wolf! Something about the big male wolf... Something about the air around him... It was just ominous! Aspen whined a silent sorry to his favorite sister, Lilly for leaving her alone with that horrible wolf, but he couldn't stay near him... Aspen shook himself, as if trying to rid himself form the aura of that man and walked over to Lunar and Raffiel, curious what they were doing. He yipped at Lunar when he saw her licking him so much, she must REALLY, REALLY love him to give that many kisses! He just stood there and gawked...

(lol, Aspen's cool! Please don't kill him Erebus/Khora!)
Me
Me

Back to top Go down

Post  Lunar Tue Dec 13, 2011 11:45 pm

Lunar laid her head down on her paws and starred into nothingness. She didn't even notice Aspen.
Lunar
Lunar

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Tue Dec 13, 2011 11:56 pm

Raffiel looked up at Lunar and smiled. "I love you..." He whispered, before falling asleep into a deep sleep. Khora barked, and shuffled over to him. "Oh, alright he's just asleep. I was seriously worried..." The healer licked his ears, "Don't worry, he can only get better now." She whispered to her apprentice.
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lunar Wed Dec 14, 2011 12:55 am

Lunar nodded absentmindedly to Khora's words.
Lunar
Lunar

Back to top Go down

Post  Me Wed Dec 14, 2011 7:45 pm

Aspen yelped as a big, black and brown paw squished his tail. Then whined, when he saw it was an adult and licked the paw in affection, hoping he wasn't in trouble for getting in the way, then spitting out mud that had been on the big paw. He shuddered at the taste...

Ayalilla still hadn't noticed her pups were gone... She was sleeping again.

The other group of pups followed their obvious leader, Granite in circles around the white pup sniffing and yapping playfully. :3
Me
Me

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Wed Dec 14, 2011 7:50 pm

(Whose paw is that?)

Khora smiled and padded to the den to sleep. "Ugh, I need some rest." She grumbled, a wave of psychological fatigue hitting her harder then an elk's antlers. She practically collapsed once deep within the den and closed her golden eyes to rest.

Erebus suddenly jumped up. "I have an idea! Will all the pups line up in front of me. We can play a very fun game!" He wagged his black tail to and fro in excitement, his blue eyes watching them with hope.
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Me Wed Dec 14, 2011 7:52 pm

(That was Khora's paw... Aspen was squished by Khora's paw when she came to Raffiel... He was just laying there, staring at Lunar and Raffiel. >_<)

Me
Me

Back to top Go down

Post  Lunar Wed Dec 14, 2011 7:54 pm

(Hahaha! He got stepped on Razz)
Lunar's eyes began to close once more, but she was staying awake. No matter how hard she had tried, Lunar just couldn't bring herself to fall asleep.
Lunar
Lunar

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Wed Dec 14, 2011 7:58 pm

(>.< MY BAD! XD )

Erebus waited to see the pups reaction, "Come on, no one wants to play?" He pouted.
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Me Wed Dec 14, 2011 9:31 pm

Granite broke the circle, and looked at Erebus at that word. He yapped happily, and his confused sisters copied him after a minute. Granite glanced back then, not hearing his brother's voice and starting to worry... Then he winked at the white pup and slowly inched closer to Erebus, wanting to know what the game was.

Aspen wheezed out air as the paw came off him, then scrambled to his paws and walking after the big brown and black wolf. He curled up next to her and whined, hoping she would help him, like she helped the other wolf...
Me
Me

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Thu Dec 15, 2011 12:02 am

Khora looked at the pup, opening an eye. "Uh..." She grumbled, and then curled her tail around Aspen.

Erebus smiled wide, "OK there is a hunter and prey in this game. It'll teach you to hunt, but its super fun!" He told them and got into a crouch. "I'll be the hunter, and you all have to run away and hide. I have to catch you and then you go to the den and wait until the round is over. Once the hunter catches all the prey its another round and the last prey to have been caught prior becomes the new hunter!" He said with excitement, it was a wolf version of Hide and Seek.
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lunar Thu Dec 15, 2011 12:06 am

Lunar shifted slightly then opened her eyes again.
Nina's small stalky figure was hiding in the bushes and watching the pack again. she didn't know any of them, so she stayed well hidden.
Lunar
Lunar

Back to top Go down

Post  Me Thu Dec 15, 2011 8:09 pm

The two sisters cocked their heads in confusion, but Granite pretended he had understanded and ran like hell for the bushes.

Meanwhile Aspen gave a happy whine, and snuggled up to Khora's belly, he thought he heard something squirming around inside her and his eyes opened wide in surprise and horror thinking she'd eaten something alive and it was still alive.
Me
Me

Back to top Go down

Post  HiddenFaith Thu Dec 15, 2011 8:41 pm

"Pups..." Khora whispered, as if she had read his mind. "Little ones waiting to play with you. But they are just a bit to small. Soon though..." She then truly drifted off to sleep.

Erebus growled playfully. "I'll give you to the count of ten. Don't go to far though!" He barked and closed his eyes. "One... Two... Three... Four... Five...." He counted off slowly, his paws covering his eyes to show them he wasn't peaking.
HiddenFaith
HiddenFaith
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Me Thu Dec 15, 2011 9:09 pm

Granite tried to hide in a small bush not to far from the cave, but his sisters tried to crowd in with him and they couldn't all fit, then he tried all sorts of different places but they couldn't find anywhere big enough!!! He snarled at his sisters to go away and they did, with their tails between their legs they went to a nearby bush. They were all now quite a distance away from the den, far enough for them to yelp and whine and bark all they wanted, but not close enough for their small puppy voices to be heard if attacked.

Aspen grinned at Khora's loud, friendly sounding words and fell asleep... Unaware that his siblings he loved so much were in possible danger.
Me
Me

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next